What to do with your dog on a rainy day? Always, remember if you own a pet, you’re responsible for each and every behavioral activities of it. Spend as much quality time as you can with your dog and enjoy all the dog activities together. This is part 2 with the most fun indoor Dog Activities.
Indoor Dog Activities
8. Listen to Play Music – Unable to spend plenty of time for dog activities? Music can actually strengthen the bond between two people, the same applies for you and your dog. Not many people realize that dogs too love music. They’ve their own preferences and will get along with you well if you hit the right spot. You should look for songs that you think entertain your dog as well. You can sit and watch some interesting music videos online with your dog as well.
6. Participate In Dog Shows – There are number of community, as well as private events organized every year for dogs. It is a good way to participate in such events with your dogs and show the world the level of understanding you share with your pet. You may choose to participate in any of the contents that you easily deal with.
Watch the most incredible dog show you have ever seen, this dog is amazing!
This makes a great gift for all dog lovers and is a real laugh riot! Have a look at the Dog Shaming 2017 Day-to-Day Calendar here on Amazon.
7. Eat Together – Well, how about eating together? Having one or two meals with your pet will make your pet feel like a part of family and also strengthen the bond. You can even dine together at a dog friendly restaurant.
9. Dog Games – Unlike humans, dogs just love to exercise their body out. If you can’t find enough time to take your dog out for a walk or hiking, look for some interesting games that you can play with your dog. There are plenty of online sites you can explore to get the idea on dog games and rules to play them.
10. Grooming Session– Do you love to get groomed? Well, your dog does too! You can groom your dog at home itself with some simple beauty tools. Cutting nails, combing hair and making some silly ponytails can be a good ways to begin with. Trust us, your dog will love to show off its new look to onlookers.
The more care and love you’ll show to your pet, the more faithful and loyal it is likely to be.